Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Worthington Manor Blog, Days Nine to Twelve

Day Nine

Alright, so its been a pretty gloomy time at Worthington Manor. Mr. Wocklecheeks (Mr. Worthington's poisonous trained spider that could kill a person with one nip of his sharp fangs which are covered with untraceable poison and is perfectly sized to fit in a pocket for, I dunno, a murder) died of food poisoning (heh heh heh. What a sucker. A blood sucker, that is! Heh heh heh heh heh heh!). Everyone seemed pretty freakin' happy. Except Mr. Worthington. He shouted somethin' 'bout losing his greatest weapon and stormed out, cutting down a chandelier on the way to his steel locked room.

Day Ten

So Mr. Worthington has installed video cameras and security bloodhounds in every single room - including the bathroom - and installed vipers in the potty. I thought one was a necktie and tied it up. It choked, vomited blood, and died.

Hm. What a wonderful thing nature is.

In order to stop Mr. Worthington from finding out, I threw it back in and took a dump. But then I realized that his security cameras would show me doing the...thing, so I took a dump on that too after taking it off the wall. But then I realized that the doggy could tell Mr. Worthington what I did! So I decapitated the bloodhound and put it in there as well. Then I had a HUGE trash takeout on all of them.

The potty was clogged.

Day Eleven

Tonight was karaoke night. The lights went out in the middle of it and when they came back on, Ms. Periwinkle was screaming. Blood was pouring from her nether regions and a knife was the cause.

The murderer is getting bolder!

Day Twelve

So Mr. Worthington found out about my soupy mess of gore, technology, and waste in the potty on the fourteenth floor. He wasn't as mad as I thought. In fact, he took a scooper and brought it to his steel locked room.

I wonder what he - oh! There he is.

Alright, I just got back. Ms. Periwinkle and Mr. Worthington were yelling at each other. Mr. Worthington was telling her to get into his Steel Locked Room, but Ms. Periwinkle wouldn't. I pushed her in. Mrs. Grey, who seemed like she didn't wanna go in either, pushed her in after whispering in her ear something that sounded like "Be strong and don't let him hurt you."

Mr. Worthington started to sing awhile later, but he wasn't good. He sounded like a girl screaming!

Wait...what is that?

Alright, I just got back. Ms. Periwinkle is dead! There's a knife balloon in her chest and my dog-camera-poop-viper mess of blood and gore was shoved down her throat.

That's nasty-sounding, in'it?

I think I know who it is.

It needs to be someone who took my dog-camera-poop-viper mess of blood and gore.

That would be...

MRS. GREY!

But first, I need to check up on facts.

And watch videos.

And sing in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment