Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Worthington Manor Blog, Day Four

Day Four

Back to the case: important update. Mrs. Grey, the widower maid, is very suspicious. I think she is flirting with me so I won't  accuse her. Today, she cut everyone's bread at an 89 degree angle. But she cut mine an a 90 DEGREE ANGLE! She is so EVIL!

But I ate it anyway. Yeah. Don't mess with this tiger.

Ms. Red is getting more and more frantic. Mr. Worthington is firm with everyone but me, and he's definitely firm with her, but he's a bit more forgiving towards her than others. Is he...erm...y'know...interested? I don't mean to be a Gossiping Gabby, but GURL the whole MANSION'S talking about it!

Nah, just kidding.

By the way, things are very creepy here in Worthington Manor.  Every room has an iron maiden.


No comments:

Post a Comment